Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Larkness Monster

Casey's Musings

Toby who lives on Lark Street aka DJ Swerve gave me his demo CD at the coffee shop this morning. I'm listening to it right now and it's really good.

Living in the Lark Street area is getting to be like college. You see the same people at the coffee shop in the morning as you do at the gym in the evening and and bar at night. Better stop going out looking like a hobo.

I'm going to be one of the judges at the Cheers karaoke finals tonight. There's a $1,000 prize. Which is how much I make after singing at Cheers for 50 hours, so I will be wearing my BITTER shirt.

Not that I'm bitter though. I'd rather be singing with Long Story Short than singing karaoke any day. I've sang a lot of karaoke in my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home